March 21, 2010

A New Beginning

Welcome! 
 I'm hoping this blog will become a daily ritual of sorts:  An outlet for me to put down my thoughts and share my artwork with a wider audience.  A lesson in perseverance I suppose.  I completed my MFA in Metalsmithing in May 2009 and since then have continued to work, while also trying to keep a roof over my head.  At times, that has been a difficult task, and I hope that through this blog I can share some of my experiences, offer insight into my artwork, and basically share what's on my mind. 


Experience Let Go
Brooch
Steel, Copper, Enamel, Wool
2008




2 comments:

  1. Good for you, girl! Looks great! I have a hard enough time getting out a newsletter once a month, much less a blog post every day. I'm impressed! Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gyaah. I really like this. It's so bizarre, so unlike anything I've ever seen, and so cohesive. It demands attention without being the least bit loud. Great work. I am very impressed.

    ReplyDelete