April 5, 2010

Day 14

Well, it was bound to happen eventually.

I forgot about making a ring until about 4:00am after I was already in bed.  Luckily, Brandon reminded me, and though I was so tired I could hardly see straight, I stuck to my goal and made a ring.  I just finished reading the Inferno by Dante' Alighieri again for the first time since high school.  It had been my book of choice to read a few Canto's of before bed.  It's actually the perfect bed-time book because each Canto is a few pages long, and when I got too tired I could quit at the end of a chapter and not feel like I was interrupting the flow of the book.  

I leaned over and ripped out the last page in the book.  Brandon poked his finger through the page, and that was that.  It's interesting because the text says "By the year 2000, 2 out of 3 American's could be illiterate."  I wonder how accurate that prediction actually was.  

Day 14
Ring
Book Page
April 3, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment